Benefits of Membership
Boarding Australia is a vibrant organisation that constantly strives to support its members by assisting in the development of training and support mechanisms. We welcome membership from student boarding facilities in Australia, affiliated organisations and individual persons.
Membership benefits include:
- Association with a professional organisation that will advocate for the boarding sector and liaise with government.
- Networks with other boarding services and professionals.
- Resources and tools to assist with practical service delivery (HR, Student wellbeing, WHS etc.)
- Assistance with quality improvement and preparing for implementation of the National Standard.
- Access to and support with grant applications as they become available.
- Regular communication from Boarding Australia in the form of newsletters, issues blogs, forums.
- $75 discount to the 2016 Boarding Australia National Conference.
- Discounts and offers from our partner organisations.
- Links to accredited training and resources with our partner, Boarding Training Australia.
- Participation in practice-focused research and projects, contributing to the evidence-base regarding boarding.